Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Escape Gym Smithfield

Options
  • 14-02-2011 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi Guys-

I've been a member of One Escape for the last three years and with the ever increasing cost of living I'm finding it very hard to justify the €79 per month that they are charging for membership. Don't get me wrong I love the gym and don't fancy moving to Ben Duinne on Jervis as the pool area is a factor for me.

I know that they have an option of paying €65 per month for membership up to 5pm but that doesn't really suit me with my work situation.

Really what I am asking is are other members in the same boat as me with the cost of membership and have they talked to management about it? I am seriously thinking of cancelling my membership at this stage -- I had thought that the opening of Ben Dunne so close would have impacted on the cost??

S

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you might get a better response in the fitness or consumer forums

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=252

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I was very interested in joining & called them for prices. The fogged me off about price & I had to ask 3 times. They keep wanting to get me in there to see it. To pricey now for sure. €65 would be better price but would it be too full then?

Advertisement