Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundry Services

Options
  • 14-02-2011 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good laundrette that will wash and dry bags of clothes in the Dublin area, preferably Nothside/ City centre. Finding it impossible to get the clothes washed and dried in this weather, I'm way behind so just want to throw in a couple of large black bags of clothes without being charged an arm and a leg!

Thanks,

KC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good laundrette that will wash and dry bags of clothes in the Dublin area, preferably Nothside/ City centre. Finding it impossible to get the clothes washed and dried in this weather, I'm way behind so just want to throw in a couple of large black bags of clothes without being charged an arm and a leg!

Thanks,

KC

Bubbles Laundry in Finglas. I did my own last week one very large machine (1 and a half black bags worth), and dried - I brought my own washing powder and conditioner and it was 13 euro - and it took about 80 minutes in total. Not sure if this is what you were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Hi all,

Thanks,

KC

You could try these guys www.drycleaning.ie - very reasonable. I use their Sallins shop regularly.

Advertisement