Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I build a house

Options
  • 14-02-2011 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I own land but im not allowed to build on it thanks to some hippies down in the planning offices with their sustainability mumbo jumbo. Im sick of these people, what harm I doing building my house on a plot of land. What are these peoples problem!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

You should call in to meet them and speak to them about what you want to do. They will tell you exactly what their opinion is.

Do you have a planner/architect?

Have you made an application for planning permission? If so, was it refused? If so, did you ask why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭danbohan

You should call in to meet them and speak to them about what you want to do. They will tell you exactly what their opinion is.

Do you have a planner/architect?

Have you made an application for planning permission? If so, was it refused? If so, did you ask why?

make sure you book an appointment these are very very busy people you know . take leitrim for instance , it had the grand total of 3 applications in jan 2011 , 2 extensions one new build , have any planners been made redundant , no ? same number as boom years ,crazy country

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement