Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New piercing suggestions?

Options
  • 14-02-2011 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hello all. On Wednesday, a friend of mine is going to get his tragus pierced. He's nervous though, so I agreed to go with him and get something done too, to ease the nerves. However, I'm not too sure what to actually get done. I was thinking perhaps my conch, or something else to add to my left ear (I already have an industrial, tragus and lobe done on it) but am not really sure what would work with what I already have. So basically, I'm just looking for any suggestions you might have. Enclosed is a (failry crappy) picture of said ear, in the hopes that it gets your creative jucies flowing. Thanks!Snapshot_20110214.jpg?t=1297705286

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Conch!! Be prepared for a long healing time though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Steff

Will wrote: »
    Conch!! Be prepared for a long healing time though :)
    I was actually thinking of getting the conch done. Is it alright to keep them at a fairly small gauge though? I don't really want to stretch my cartillage out too much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

To each their own, no one is forcing you to go big :) You can get a standard 1.6mm piece in I'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Get the helix done, put in a fairly big, 12-14mm diameter ring and pass the bar of your scaffold through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Conch would be good. Got mine done 3/4 years ago and love it. I just have a standard 1.6mm barbell in mine but you could go bigger if you wanted. Anti-tragus would look nice too or maybe a Daith if you can get it pierced?

• Advertisement
Advertisement