Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai renew appeal for missing woman

• 14-02-2011 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Gardaí at Manorhamilton are renewing their appeal to the public in seeking assistance in tracing the whereabouts of 22 year old <snip>

She was last seen outside Trinity College, Dublin, on Wednesday last, February 9.
    It is now believed that she is in the Ennis area of Co. Clare and if anyone has seen or heard from her they are asked to contact Manorhamilton on (071) 9820620.

http://www.leitrimobserver.ie/news/Gardai-renew-appeal-for-missing.6718092.jp

I hope she is ok and goes home.If anyone sees her contact the above number.
    Thoughts with her and her family.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 onthebrink

I heard about this girl last night and hope and pray she returns home safe and well. I am a parent and can only imagine what her family are going through. Hopefully she will be found and reunited with her family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

onthebrink wrote: »
    I heard about this girl last night and hope and pray she returns home safe and well. I am a parent and can only imagine what her family are going through. Hopefully she will be found and reunited with her family.

I read she was distressed,i know it frightening to think you cant be there for them and they feel that lost.:(

Catriona pick up the phone people are there for you,stay safe hugsssssssss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

News reports suggesting she has been found safe & well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

City-Exile wrote: »
    News reports suggesting she has been found safe & well.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0215/horanc.html

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Thank god for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

According to Reports she has been found safe and well, and apparently she had texted her mother during the week requesting to be left alone.

While everyone's welfare and well-being is a top priority, - all I hope is that this case hasn't taken away man-power etc. from the other missing Galway girl case, which may be more in need of attention in comparison to some-one who has simply just requested their own space. The Galway-girl's case investigation at this point in time should be of same high-priority so I do hope it it getting as much attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

apparently she had texted her mother during the week requesting to be left alone.
    Dead people are able to text, so that would prove nothing; if she was abducted, anyone could be using her phone.
    from the other missing Galway girl case, which may be more in need of attention in comparison to some-one who has simply just requested their own space.
    Agreed, but at the same time, until you know why they left, you'll never know are they alive. Also, "finding one" is a nice moral boost for those looking, whatever false hope that may give to others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Thread in AH indicates that she has been found and is safe and well.

Seems like she needed some time out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As Caitriona has been found and is well, I don't don't think there's any need to keep this thread open, there's a thread in AH if anyone wants to debate the actual case.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement