Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lucky guy....very lucky.

• 14-02-2011 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

I was 'bumped into' gently by a car once. Left me with a sore neck and ankle. The below 'bump' was much more severe and I don't know how the guy managed to stay standing!

It also shows a benefit of lid cams. He has irrefutable proof of the cause, and the woman's admission of guilt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

wow, that's difficult to watch, surprised he walked away from it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Antiquo

Yep lucky she wasn't going much faster. Distinct lack of expletives by the rider :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Wow! That cager must not have been payin attention at all...

I'd bet there was some smell off the bike rider after that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Antiquo wrote: »
    Yep lucky she wasn't going much faster. Distinct lack of expletives by the rider :confused:
    that's what I thought aswell. I be still screaming abuse at her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Antiquo wrote: »
    Distinct lack of expletives by the rider :confused:

I'd say he was in shock tbh. Similar happened to me a few years back but at much lower speed. Was waiting at a roundabout in slushy conditions and was rear ended by a guy who expected me to move so was late on the brakes. ABS did nothing for him in the conditions and he pushed the bike right out from underneath me. I ended up on my arse.

I was all calm and probably in shock at the time. When i got home it finally kicked in and went bananas!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrrolls

chesus - when i watch motorbike accidents my own bike accident comes to mind & just for a moment i can almost feel that pain - wow unbelievable how that guy stayed on his feet

Advertisement