Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann/Citylink timetable, please help??

Options
  • 14-02-2011 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I can't view the PDF timetables on my laptop, no idea why, with the Bus Eireann and Citylink timetables, could someone please check them for me and let me know, on weekdays for either bus company:
    What time the later buses go through Oughterard to Galway (I think it's the Clifden-Galway bus route), times from maybe 3pm onwards.
    What time the latest buses leave Galway coming back to Oughterard?

Would really appreciate it if anyone could take a couple of minutes and check!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Here you go

slide1qp.jpg

slide2p.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ApeLove

Thank you so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

OP, try Foxit PDF Reader. Smaller than Adobe and possibly less security issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Heres Citylink, I couldnt be bothered snipping the edges:

lB6hU.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ApeLove

Thanks very much :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Another trick on the Citylink site is to do journey planner for the approx time you want. It will usually come up error for some reason, input the values again and second time is fine.

Advertisement