Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Kyne

Options
  • 14-02-2011 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

And even less about this guy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JnarF

He looks like Enda Kennys illegitimate child!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

He is a councillor from moycullen direction and that's about all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭lezza

his problem is hes too genuine, very educated man with very good policies, wouldn't be corrupt wouldn't be self indulgent wouldn't be a selfish politician, and these are the reasons he wont get in because he wont be as sly as finegael would want him to be, btw i aint voting fine gael fianna fail sinn fein labour or greens, i'm voting independent because we have no crediable party in this country, what a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

this guy is just a sweeper for FG to pick up transfers

will he do it???

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Yep, he will be elected. Rumour is that Seosamh O Laoi will be co opted to Galway County Council in his place or else someone from Barna I never heard of.

Brian Walsh will probably be replaced on the City Council by Frank Fahy as in THIS Frank Fahy :D ....note that is not spelt Fahey ...but Fahy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Absolutely delighted for Sean Kyne. What a fantastic result, hope he hits the ground running now to keep his seat for a very long time :D

has he been officially elected, a pure gent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

not officially, it will happen around tomorrow lunchtime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement