Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics Students

• 14-02-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Theres a seminar next tuesday in dublin for economics students. The topic is current economic issues and its given by the author of the revision book. Its 3hours or so in lenght. It might be very useful to those of you one here that are doing economics on your own. pm me if you want the email address.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

where is it and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

50 euro, Dublin

blackrock, 1:30 - 5:00, tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭roisin24

Can anyone tell me where i can get the Economics revision book? Preferable in the West if possible!! xX

For students on here who are studying economics on theire own there is an exam preperation course running again over the easter hols - 50 euro includes 35 page handout on nama, interest rates, universal social charge, property tax, property market, unemployment, public sector pay cuts, national income, etc. - lasts about 3 hours...v useful if you study economics on your own...pm me for the email address - 10 place available

• Advertisement
Advertisement