Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got hacked or something?

• 14-02-2011 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭

Im not entirely sure what happened one minute my computer was fine next minute programs where closing and my mouse keys got inverted i.e. left mouse button was right mouse button message pooped up on screen you f***ing suck n***er d*ck... just ran a full scan with malware bytes and Bullguard and found nothing any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

>Ctrl + Alt + Del
    >Press the processes tab

Check and see if there's any programs running that shouldn't be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭JCW

WilliamOC wrote: »
    >Ctrl + Alt + Del
    >Press the processes tab

Check and see if there's any programs running that shouldn't be.

81568.exe never seen it before in my life will I end process?

bot.exe csrss.exe nwvsyc.exe nvxdsync.exe winlogon.exe any of these mean anything to you??

You can always try ending these processes and seeing if it'll stop your malware problem.

Try bot.exe + 81568.exe
    I wouldn't stop nvxdsync.exe or winlogon.exe as a quick google shows they're common processes

You can always try ending these processes and seeing if it'll stop your malware problem.

Try bot.exe + 81568.exe
    I wouldn't stop nvxdsync.exe or winlogon.exe as a quick google shows they're common processes

wont let me close bot.exe this operation could not be completed Access is denied?

Edit: Got it thanks very much for your help William!

• Advertisement

Post back here if it comes up again. I'd imagine that bot.exe will start everytime you boot into windows.
    If so search for the executable file and delete it

Post back here if it comes up again. I'd imagine that bot.exe will start everytime you boot into windows.
    If so search for the executable file and delete it

Will do!

Edit Found it and deleted was in user/appdata/roaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Sounds like you got RAT'd. Remote administrative tool. You must have downloaded a dodgy file.

Jaafa wrote: »
    Sounds like you got RAT'd. Remote administrative tool. You must have downloaded a dodgy file.

yup figured as much but im stumped as to when the only things ive downloaded lately where microsoft related??

Thanks now I know what to call it in future :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

You do a scan just incase there's anything left on the computer?

• Advertisement

You do a scan just incase there's anything left on the computer?

Yep did two, full scan with malwarebytes and a full scan with bullguard as well as cleaned the registry with CCleaner ive had no problems today none of the above mentioned problem programs where in processes so it looks like im all good!

Advertisement