Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Snow Globes

Options
  • 14-02-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any idea if there is a shop in the Dublin Area that sells Snow Globes

Im looking for a Happy Birthday (30th if possible)

I Know its a long shot

Thanks in Advance

Comments

I don't know where you could find one for certain, but if I were looking for one I'd go:

Crystal Wings on Aungier St. They mainly do crystals and fairy stuff but it's the kind of thing they might stock.
    Then on down South Great Georges St. through the Georges St. market, couple places in there might have one. Maybe the jewellery place on the Drury st entrance?
    Then towards the Powerscourt Centre a road or two closer to Grafton St, again a few places in there might have some.
    Then down towards temple bar, try a few of the nic-nac places.

There was someone looking for a snow globe around Christmas time here:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056106488&highlight=snow+globe
    Maybe you could try to find out if they had any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Thank you for the help

I spent the guts of 4 Hours going through the shops in town

no luck on getting a 30th birthday globe but i did find lots of other things that i will buy as a present if my second trip proves fruitless

Easons do small water globes for 18th 21st Birthdays and for Christenings and Weddings

Off Grafton Street there are some lovely shops for souvenirs and knick knacks

Im still looking and will not give up until i exhaust every option

Im a stubborn chit :D

Advertisement