Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with kinect

Options
  • 14-02-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭

I flashed an xbox for a fella, put lt+ 1.0 on it, he has come back to me lately and says games won't load while kinect is attached, when it's not they run everytime, he tried halo reach tonight ran it through abgx all clean and same problem, he has the latest dashboard.
    Anyone any ideas what's going on
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

seems odd.I had a kinect hooked up to mine and it played all games perfectly while it was connected.I'll hook it up again and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

plugged in the kinect and everything worked fine.try flashing to lt+v1.1 and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Squaredude wrote: »
    plugged in the kinect and everything worked fine.try flashing to lt+v1.1 and see what happens

Cheers I'll give it a go

Advertisement