Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can buy this in town?

• 14-02-2011 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in town sells something like these?

Had a look around at the weekend but no luck

thanks

il_fullxfull.95839587.jpg

140.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Try heatons. They have everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

There was a place on the quay called The Kitchen Shop, that might have it (again, not sure if it's still there or not)

Or else, you could try the kitchenware dept. in Shaws or upstairs in Debenhams. TK Maxx or Harvey Normans might be well worth a look too.

If all else fails, try Argos!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Heatons, €2 shop or Guineys may have something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/search/?query=soap+dispenser

I know these are soap dispensers but might do the same job? I'm always up in Ikea if you want any of them PM me and I can post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Thanks all... checked most of those places so I'l check the rest

thanks for the offer TT, thats sound outta ya, but i'd have to see the one I'm buying... has to fit in my fridge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

Typhoon. wrote: »
    Thanks all... checked most of those places so I'l check the rest

thanks for the offer TT, thats sound outta ya, but i'd have to see the one I'm buying... has to fit in my fridge

No hassle - I'm off to Ikea on Sunday so if I remember to take a pic of them I will!

Advertisement