Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dahon Vitesse D7 folder

Options
  • 14-02-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Dahon Vitesse d7 for sale

I bought this just last year 2nd hand, it has been barely used, ie. tyres still have the little furry bits. I thought it would be a great thing for occasional commuting, but have decided to do full time commuting instead and gone back to using a full sized bike. Even though it folds together well, I dont need it anymore, so it may be of use to someone else.

A regular Dahon carrier with bungee straps and a reflector have been added. As its barely used, I cannot see chip or scratch on the bike. It comes with a large black bag (which folds into itself to be carried on the bike) and small tool kit, in the extra rear pouch. I have found it extremely solid to ride and easy to get in and out of the car.

You can get detailed specs here but I dont see any difference to the 2011 model
    http://www.dahon.com/bikes/2010/vitesse-d7

In brief
    7 speed derailleur
    Baltic in colour
    Carrier added
    Fully adjustable for seat and handlebar height
    Can carry rear panniers

I am hoping to receive offers of 260 eur. Its to view in Dublin 8, in the evenings or early morning ,or can arrange somewhere else at weekends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭G-Man

This is still available, and still unused.

Apologies to anyone who replied and I did not follow up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 wireit2me

I can offer 200 - would be very interested to view. Please let me know.

200 is a little low, considering the bike has barely been used and does come with the bag and carrier. Thanks for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 kylemore56

Have a bump on me! I wish i was closer to you. nice bike!!;)

Sold! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement