Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 Recycle

Options
  • 14-02-2011 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone here has used this service yet www.o2.ie/recycle just wondering as I've just upgraded my phone and was wondering if it was worth sending old one in or do they rip you off like some of the other companies doing the same type of service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

What do you mean by rip you off?
    They state the value on the site before you send it to them

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scano.ie

thanks for the advice guys

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Seems to be operated by Redeem, who also run Money4URMobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 staff_houston

Myself and a colleague both sent our old iPhones through to O2 recycle. They were both in perfect condition. However we both got the same reply stating they were taking 25% off the amount because of the back being cracked. We got identical responses. Seems very dodgey. Anyone else encountered this? I really want to bring light on them as it seems like they are scamming people to a certain extent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andrew609

Hi, my names Andrew and im the representative for O2 Recyle. Please can you contact me on 1890876556 and i will look into your order for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

andrew609 wrote: »
    Hi, my names Andrew and im the representative for O2 Recyle. Please can you contact me on 1890876556 and i will look into your order for you.
    please contact hello@boards.ie before you post further in this forum. they will verify that you are who you say you are. please pm if you have any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Has anyone used this website lately? Was thinking of sending them my phone but was just looking for feedback before I do. Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Looking for feedback on O2 recycle too. I don't want to send it back only for them to decide to take 50% off the value for some made up reason

Advertisement