Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short sighted?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭lolie

All i see is willie o dea not wearing his specs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I'm fairly shortsighted, and as luck would have it, my left contact fell out a few hours ago and I haven't replaced it so I just had to open and shut each eye to see if this works.

It does!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'm short-sighted and I see Einstein, don't have to walk too far back to see Monroe though.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Yup! Marilyn Monroe for moi... great now that I can fap at that :D :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

t0mm13b wrote: »
    Yup! Marilyn Monroe for moi... great now that I can fap at that :D :P :pac:
    And because it's really a picture of Einstein it would probably be considered an educational fap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

ScumLord wrote: »
    And because it's really a picture of Einstein it would probably be considered an educational fap.

Well, wouldn't I be a fappin genius if I could learn "theory of relativity" - relatively speaking :P
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Weird, I seen Einstein but the Monroe thing works if I set the zoom on my browser to 20%

Advertisement