Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Studio hire in Limerick

• 14-02-2011 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone would have a studio that I could rent for a few hours in Limerick city.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

There was one on John St. but I was checking and not sure if its still availible, you could contact Limerick Senior, which have a studio, you might be able to rent theirs, or if you know anyone there you can use it (However they are off until next month); But I'll be using it sometime early next month if you want to use it too for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭ValueInIreland

Whelan Cameras have (or at least had) a studio for hire upstairs over their shop.

Don't think they still have that Studio, I'm in town tomorrow so I can check if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Don't think they still have that Studio, I'm in town tomorrow so I can check if you like.

Thanks a million XiledSniper - I know the one in John's Square is gone but I did get in contact with Whelan's today and they do in fact have a studio which is great so am going to pop in myself tomorrow for a look. I am a student at Limerick Senior and its midterm for this week and next and so its out of bounds to use.

angeleyes wrote: »
    Thanks a million XiledSniper - I know the one in John's Square is gone but I did get in contact with Whelan's today and they do in fact have a studio which is great so am going to pop in myself tomorrow for a look. I am a student at Limerick Senior and its midterm for this week and next and so its out of bounds to use.

Its no problem, if you ever need a hand hit me up; Must check it out too actually, never knew that they had one.

You studying Photography Inside?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

You studying Photography Inside?

Yep :) loving it

Advertisement