Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a pre-built pc

Options
  • 14-02-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey there guys, I'm looking for a decent pre-built pc, in or around €500 - 650 to replace my current desktop. Nothing over the top fancy but it should handle decent gaming. I'm talking WoW and TF2 rather than Crysis on max settings. I was just wondering if any of you knew good sites or had any recommendations.

Cheers,
    Eko

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

MrEko wrote: »
    Hey there guys, I'm looking for a decent pre-built pc, in or around €500 - 650 to replace my current desktop. Nothing over the top fancy but it should handle decent gaming. I'm talking WoW and TF2 rather than Crysis on max settings. I was just wondering if any of you knew good sites or had any recommendations.

Cheers,
    Eko

You could order a machine from hardwareversand.de for that money. Most likely it would be also be able to run crysis on full settings :)

They have an option of building the pc for you also.

650/700e Can get you a very decent machine instead of one with a i3 core duel and a bog low spec gfx card from some random store in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

i completely right get one built fie by hwvs or depending on your area look for aomeone who will build it for you most of us on this site do it for free you know ;)
    i would never suggest buying an oem pc (pre-built) because they use sub-stabdard quality components such as the psu and motherboard not to mention how much more they cost then buying one custom built for you

Advertisement