Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just thought this was funny

Options
  • 14-02-2011 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Basically this is an ad for some tv show called Portlandia. Anywho skip to the 1 minute mark if you can't wait

Anything like that ever happen someone here? Something similar happened when I had my nape pierced :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Funny video thread perhaps?

NSFW Language

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I caught my nipple in a shower door shortly after getting it done. I blacked out instantly.

when I came to, it took a few seconds before I was even able to look down at it.

dunno if they can make an amusing video about it though.

Fixies can shag off, fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

maybe throw in an NSFW tag in the post Tallon? just cos of the language n all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Caught your NIPPLE in the shower door :eek:

WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Will wrote: »
    maybe throw in an NSFW tag in the post Tallon? just cos of the language n all
    Done

• Advertisement

jordata wrote: »
    Caught your NIPPLE in the shower door :eek:

WTF?

I had a 2.4mm bar in it. I leaned out to grab a towel, with the door still held mostly closed and tight to my sternum. So when I pulled quickly back in to avoid the cold, the ball caught on on side.

it really was awful.

also, Will, you seem to be my boards love match.

sup darlin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Nothing much... err I mean... I've seen you around, do you come here often?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I caught my nipple in a shower door shortly after getting it done. I blacked out instantly.

when I came to, it took a few seconds before I was even able to look down at it.

dunno if they can make an amusing video about it though.

Happened to me too, sliding shower door that folds inwards, edge of it caught under my nipple bar, there was blood!

I have a circular barbell in my labret and that's always getting caught in stuff, the missus's hair etc, but the funniest was when I was walking home, through a pitch black laneway at night and walked face first into a bush . . . . . and got stuck to it. I had to break a vine / twig thingy to remove myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Brigante

About a week after getting my nipple done I was at a nightclub. Walking in from the smoking area and there was people standing in the doorway.. I turned to squeeze by them and BAM! Caught the bar in the latch of the door almost screamed the place down and ran to the barmen(who thought it was hilarious) looking for disinfectant wipes or something.. needless to say i had a lovely blood stain on my white tee:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

This is a helpful thread.. mishaps that can occur with new piercings, I have a shower and will be careful of the door when I get my nipples done!* Ouch!!

*although I may not after seeing that video! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

I had something similar happen, it was the day I got my eyebrow pierced and I was at home and my younger brother ran into my living room at the same time I was walking out and he hit me with the corner of the door right at the eyebrow bar and split my head open! It was the worst pain ever, my piercing had to go as it was a flap of skin and I had a huge black eye and stitches all to have the piercing for about 4 hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I was about to get jiggy with it one night and was kissing the youngones neck. Dunno how the feck it happened but her hair wrapped around my eyebrow bar. I went to move my head and nearly ripped ne eyebrow off. I thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing. Didn't even get anything that night cost of the laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Hahaha you'd have yo laugh at that though!

My eyebrow was the worst, but there was a little accident with my fella, again new piercing this time in my lip and he pulled at it messing and now ive a scar on my lip from it, but still have the piercing thank god!
    I got my head stuck in a motorbike helmet too, the top of my ear piercing got stuck in the foam! That was the funniest thing ever! I was stuck for about an hour :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

bfocusd wrote: »
    I got my head stuck in a motorbike helmet too, the top of my ear piercing got stuck in the foam! That was the funniest thing ever! I was stuck for about an hour :/
    christ. That's after happening to me way to many times. Pull the ring outta me ear and all a few times. Kinda hurt. Or even putting the lid on and the spike in my lip hits the lid and decides to beat the teeth off ya lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

When I was 15 and stupid, I pierced my own ear. Anyway the placement was horrible and was way too close to the edge. One day I was playing with it and it just came out, as in ripped out of my ear :( Well it didn't really rip as there was feck all skin there in the first place. Still have a scar from it and all.

Moral of the story: Never pierce yourself unless you know what you're doing! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

some of those stories are *shuuder*:o

me - newest one, i have a plasticky protective cover on my iphone. was chatting away on said phone couple days ago, said goodbye, pulled phone away from my ear and the cover snagged and pulled on my roughly one month old tragus piercing. NOT GOOD!

then there was years ago. i got my eyebrow pierced. was forever catching it in clothing when i was putting it on or taking it off but anyway, was lying on the bed one day with the new puppy, she did something funny and i laughed. she didn't like that and nipped down on the nearest bit of me she could reach - the fresh eyebrow piercing! :eek: the pain. was not happy. but the piercing still survives and no scarring or other lasting damage from the pup so happy out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭UCD2010

When I was 16 I stupidly got my tragus pierced in George's St. Arcade with a gun.. It was WAY too close to the edge and after about two months it just split in half! It was so painful but mostly just looked fugly! 3 years on I still have a deformed tragus :(

Advertisement