Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late fee charge

Options
  • 15-02-2011 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

Just wondering. Checking mycit email and to my shock i was hit with a 75 euro charge. Ok I have an outstanding balance. But not once did i get an invoice last semester.. I emailed fighting my case for money back on RPLs and they said a new invoice is on the way that's last monday and still no invoice and now they slapped me in the face with this.joke of a college late fee.

Cit is a joke most of the staff dont have a clue computer dept and their computer projectors don't even work and the so call teachers messing with cables for 15 and in the end move to new lab. Are they in their right to do that ? Charge people for late bills when we never got the invoice bill in the first place. I'll be sending the fees dept a strong worded email 2moro not paying for their dum f**king ass not doing their job. And all this 11feb dead line. Joke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Please don't come here with your problems. Contact the staff and deal with them. The CIT forum doesn't need this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement