Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MMO Player enters the field

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

While its a nice pedigree, and the prospect for a "PvP with three factions and an extensive crafting system and RvR" game does have me drooling a bit, they are trying to get a release by the end of the year. Thats far too short, unless they are going sandbox open-world where they develop the engine and let players fill it with their own creations.

But weve seen a few of them recently (Xsyon and Earthrise) and the biggest complaint has been theres little to do in them, or more they are focused on one direction (crafting only and mob killing for mats respectively) and have little to do unless you want to only do that one thing.

But getting ahead of meself. Will wait to see what they come out with, after hearing that DMO is 2 faction game I have a small hole in my heart now for a good multi faction RvR game :(

Oh wait, Planetside: Next :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's way too early to get excited about this. There's no way they could have the game ready for 2011, and there's nothing worse then a rushed MMO, released way too early.

Advertisement