Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band seeking Dublin Sound Engineer For Gigs When Needed!

Options
  • 15-02-2011 5:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

We're looking for a sound engineer for when we gig in Dublin ....
    Payment would be on a per-gig percentage of what we make basis.

Not promising some of these gigs will be well paid, but if we find the right person who suits our sound and we can work well with, then it'll be a long term thing. Could be great experience for a student sound engineer.

PM me if you've experience, or are looking for the experience to work with an indie/electronic outfit .... will exchange further details then!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 HeavyPop

bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 venture

hi
    my name is jeff , experienced sound engineer (20 years ), also have transport available (crew cab transit for 5 passangers and gear)
    pm me your number and we can have a chat

cheers
    jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

Hi JEFF ,mark here from green floyd,we are a pink floyd tribute band (8 piece) and we are contemplating getting a sound engineer on board as we are hoping to get gigs in the button factory ,vicar street and so on and need a steady hand on the desk,give me a text or email if interested thanks mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Please don't bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement