Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage Francis gigs in April

Comments

Deadly..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭mrblondecutsear

Really looking forward to this gig. Any clips I've seen of him live look great.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Reminder that this is on Sunday in Dublin, anyone else going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I would go but €20 a ticket is rather steep for Sage Francis.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

given that he's stopped touring and only performing select dates, this could possibly be the last time he plays Ireland.

• Advertisement

Excellent gig last night from Sage. Spitting on his shoe and then licking it off was one of the funniest things i've seen at a hip hop gig.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Excellent gig last night from Sage. Spitting on his shoe and then licking it off was one of the funniest things i've seen at a hip hop gig.

I agree, he was top notch.

Some encore too eh?

Encore was great, he even managed to not f*ck up 'the best of times' with the out of time clapping from the crowd!

Nice little banter as well about dj abilities, and a nice touch for eyedea.

Advertisement