Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Japanese Coi Carp?

• 15-02-2011 9:13am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, very quick question I'm hoping someone can help me. My mother has a large pond full of Japanese Coi - but she's moving house and has decided not to build another pond in the next house - so she wants to sell them. They are very impressive fish - very large with beautiful markings. She has had them since babies and grown them over 10+ years. We are told these are quite valuable and you can sell them. Only thing is we have no idea how to do this.

Can anyone recommend how we might go about trying to find someone who might want to buy them?

Advertisement