Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC - After net was down modem is locked out

• 15-02-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

My UPC connection went down today for about 1 hour.
    Once I reset the modem (unplugged, then plugged back in after min) and the connection came back on, it looks as if UPC have totally locked out the modem now (possibly with a firmware upgrade).

I have a Cisco EPC2203 from them and had it setup in bridged mode. Now when I try and check these settings, i can only access the system page and all the others say "This feature is not enabled." and the advanced tab asks for a username and password which i dont have and I have tried all the ones mentioned in this forum, UPC must have changed it.

I need to get back into the modem to see if it is still in bridged mode as my connection seems to have gone really slow since the connection is back up.

Is there anyway I can check if it is in bridged mode?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement