Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden drowning in dog poop

Options
  • 15-02-2011 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

A dog has been getting into my garden (my neighbours dog) and has done a considerable amount of pooping

For a couple of reasons I have not been in my back garden for a few months and when I went out I could count at least 20 turds

Does anyone know of a company that can clean this up? I live in the southeast

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

a company to come and lift dog turds?
    why not do it yourself or ask your neighbour to clean up after their dog? or do you plan to bill the neighbour for the cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Golfer999999

a company to come and lift dog turds?
    why not do it yourself or ask your neighbour to clean up after their dog? or do you plan to bill the neighbour for the cost?

Unfortunately can't do it myself and it's a really horrible mess, lots and lots and lots of messs

I guess I am a bit responsible for not checking my own back garden. The neighbour can help out if he want but I don't mind, just trying to find a company who can clean it up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd say ask a neighbour if their kids would like to do it for a few bob. you'll pay a kid a fiver to do it (well, i may be underestimating what children charge for work these days), but a company would probably charge ten or twenty times as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭work

i'd say ask a neighbour if their kids would like to do it for a few bob. you'll pay a kid a fiver to do it (well, i may be underestimating what children charge for work these days), but a company would probably charge ten or twenty times as much.

Best way to go though neighbour should have no issue picking up after their dog for free. I assume you have a disability stopping you picking it up yourself otherwise I really do not understand why you need someone else to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'd recommend having a quick chat with your neighbour and saying that you don't mind the dog in the garden (if you don't mind it), but that you'd appreciate it if he'd clean up after it. If it were me I'd be mortified that my dog was fouling someone's garden.

• Advertisement
Advertisement