Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD rental - Drogheda Region

Options
  • 15-02-2011 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I've newly moved to Drogheda and could do with some locals knowledge. Could someone local let me know where there are some dvd rental shops?
    I've spotted the Xtravision beside McDonalds but its an awkward place to park at. Im on the Dublin Rd side so looking for somewhere convieniant to pickup/drop off dvds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

I think that since Eurovision on West St and the rental shop in Wheaton Hall closed down, Xtravision is the only option in town, certainly in the general Dublin Rd area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭atila

gipi wrote: »
    I think that since Eurovision on West St and the rental shop in Wheaton Hall closed down, Xtravision is the only option in town, certainly in the general Dublin Rd area.

Nobody must rent dvd's anymore!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I used to rent loads of DVDs and games. Now I realise it's as easy to buy them on Amazon. It's a little more expensive than renting but not by much, you can keep them forever and it's not as much of a bloody hassle...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Aardvark1

Is Mcdonnells video library on Oulster Lane still there? Didnt always have the best selection of new releases but had a decent enough selection of older stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

Go to the back door of the Widow Murphy's, knock three times, leaving a 4 second pause before the final knock. The password is 'Black Friday'. They have an ecletic mix of genres. Something to suit everyone.

And there is ample parking outside or in Nun's Walk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Garrincha for post of the year AWARD! :D

Advertisement