Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gormanston Aerodrom (EIGM) photos

• 15-02-2011 11:07am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here uses a flight simulator that has Gormanston Aerodrome on it? EIGM I believe?

Im looking for an aerial photo of the whole camp runway included for a project.

Ive heard that its definitely on Flight Sim X and possibly one or two other flight sims.... I dont own a flight sim but was hoping someone could help me out?

If anyone can boot up their flight sim and take a couple of Aerial Photos (screenshots) of the whole of EIGM and pm them or post them here for me, I would be eternally grateful!!!

Thanks guys

Comments

Advertisement