Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 CFW

Options
  • 15-02-2011 12:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hey

i was thinking of buying a PS3 and wonder if anyone could give me info on if it is difficult to do the CFW.

Put it this way, i can do CFW on WII, but never figured out the Xbox 360. it was more to do with the equipment i had. is it easy and if not, anyone know a good place to buy a CFW PS£

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Simple to do on the ps3. Much easier than the wii. Lots of tutorials if you google it. Google: kmeaw cfw tutorial

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

or see EnterNow's fantastic guide on this very forum

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056156310

I went from sitting down on the laptop to playing Super Mario World in less than 20 minutes with this guide.. very simple to do!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 237 ✭✭andre2010

thanks guys for the help, seems simple enough, might head out to buy a ps3 so :)

Advertisement