Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worldwide Festival 2011 - Sete, France

Options
  • 15-02-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭

Hello folks! Has anyone been to the Gilles Peterson's Worldwide Festival before? If so, any advice/tips on what to expect? Not sure exactly how popular it is, but it seems to be growing substantially each time. Judging by the clips/info on the website it looks incredible: all sorts of great music from all over the world, lovely beach/weather, relaxed atmosphere - sounds ideal :cool:
    Needless to say, I think I'll be making my way over this year.

More information available here for the curious: http://www.worldwidefestival.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭browne_rob5

I'm heading over with a few of my friends also. Have you looked into accommodation yet? Think we have left it late so it might be camping for us!

Advertisement