Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot towel shave in Wexford town ?

Options
  • 15-02-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anyone know where you can get one done ? Looking to book a groom and groomsmen in to get one. Can anyone help ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

DC1976 wrote: »
    Anyone know where you can get one done ? Looking to book a groom and groomsmen in to get one. Can anyone help ?

i think i saw a sign in the "turkish barbers" or something similar on the main st, on the east or water side of the street near Hores Stores

• Registered Users Posts: 28 DC1976

Cheers Murtinho, can't seem to get a number for that place on line. Not from Wexford myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

Its called "Goodfellas barbers"

its on 47 south main street, (across from heatons)

they actually have no contact number as far as i know.

opening hours :
    Mon - Wed:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
    Thurs - Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
    Sat: - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

10 euro for a hair cut, 30 euro for hair cut with hot towel shave + more.

went and got one after christmas, was the best 30 euro ever spent,was in the chair for an hour. and probably the best hair cut i ever had, perfection.

nice friendly staff too of coarse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I think they have a sign in the window now for €25 for the works

Advertisement