Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Email

• 15-02-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

For starters, i should say that I have not emailed or contacted UPC in any manner in over 18 months.

I received an email from UPC this morning, from there Online Sales.

The title of the email was "Not read: Harassment", it also included an attachment "MESSAGE001.eml (i dont recognise that format)

The message simpley stated:

"This message was deleted without being read on Tuesday, February 15, 2011"

And at the bottom of the page was this legal info:

"The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the attention of the addressee(s) only and are or may be confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. If you are not the addressee, any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying or other use of this email and any attachments is prohibited. Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of the company and any representations or commitments in this email are subject to contract."

Obviously i have contacted UPC and am waiting a reply.

Has anyone else got one of these emails ???

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Sounds like some sort of spam, or bogus phishing type email.

Advertisement