Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPOKER Skins Question

Options
  • 15-02-2011 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

can two people, using the same laptop have their own individual accounts on IPOKER, say WillHill, Boyles etc.... they would have different mailing lables, what is the policy here? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRebelRam

Once they provide different e-mail accounts and different bank account details.
    It will not matter where you log in from.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,377 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

no, you don't need any of that

the same person, with the same name, same email and same address is allowed have different accounts on different ipoker skins.
    I have accounts on at least 4 ipoker skins

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRebelRam

I though he meant on the same skin................

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Hacker111 wrote: »
    can two people, using the same laptop have their own individual accounts on IPOKER, say WillHill, Boyles etc.... they would have different mailing lables, what is the policy here? Cheers

This is perfectly fine. You can open multiple iPoker account using the same details.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

How is Ipoker these days...?I have not played on it in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

Dub13 wrote: »
    How is Ipoker these days...?I have not played on it in a long time.

Absolute crap. Tourneys all have vastly reduced payouts, despite entry & reg fees staying the same. Whole site needs an upgrade, synchronised breaks, late reg are all badly needed. Most other sites have breaks at the same time, ie 5 mins before the hour. If you're playing on multiple sites including ipoker you cant have a break because ipoker tourneys have breaks at different times. Tables aren't inclined to pop out to the front every time when its your turn to act. Also it takes 10 seconds when you are moved from a table, which results in practically freezing the screen until the move is completed, which can result in timeouts and cards being folded involuntary. Hopefully the powers that be can look in to these matters, and try to resolve them sooner rather than later. Paddy Powers used to be my favourite poker site, but lately it is most frustrating to play on any of the ipoker sites. Compared to Pokerstars or Fulltilt, ipoker has been left in the dark ages.

Advertisement