Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find a Vacuum Sealer

• 15-02-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi, Im trying to find a vacuum sealer in Limerick. Does anyone have any idea where to look.
    Ive been everywhere, Homestore and more, B&Q,Atlantic homecare,Heatons, Dunnes,Wickes,Dalys in town,a couple of random places like Dalys, and one or 2 shops on William st like Guineys etc and even TK Maxx, Aldi, Lidl but no luck being had.
    Basically I want to make smaller bags out of bigger bags using one of these, they'll cut and heat seal for you, im not even too bothered about the vacuum part.
    Heres an example, some people might recognise them....
    coffeemachines_2142_12032708
    http://www.1-800-espresso.com/freshlock-turbo-vac-sealer.html

I guess if I have to ill go online but I was hoping not to. Someone I know got one for 20 euro in Lidl, it did exactly what I was looking for but they arent there any more unfortunately.
    Anyway any help would be great!! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

Try the kitchen range on Catherine Street they should have one I would think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

Thanks sioda ill check it out !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

What's going in the oh so cautiously sealed bags?

- Where's Zag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Herbs ...

Advertisement