Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carphone warehouse trade in prices.

Options
  • 15-02-2011 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hey has anyone traded in at the carphone warehouse and what are the trade in prices like? Thinking of trading in Desire for iphone4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 CarphoneIE: Fiona

Hi there,

Just noticed this thread. Just to let you know, we have a trade in offer that runs month to month, any phone not in the offer has a value of €10, phones in the offer have different values depending on the phone. The trade in values will be changing and more will be added in April. Phones are put into the offer once they have been released a certain amount of time and if they are a popular choice for trade in by customers. At the moment, the Desire is not on the list but may be there when the change comes in.

You can check out the buyer's guide in store or on the website month to month to see the values.
    Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

If its a newish phone you could try your luck in Adverts.ie

I was offered 150 for a trade in for my HD2. Which is sweet feck all. Then sold my phone for 280 on adverts.ie

Leaving me to pay only a small amount to upgrade to a new HD7 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 johnnyk208

racer1 wrote: »
    Hey has anyone traded in at the carphone warehouse and what are the trade in prices like? Thinking of trading in Desire for iphone4

They're offering €150 for the desire this month on the off chance you still have it :)

Advertisement