Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Stories From nightclubs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

jme2010 wrote: »
    Take a seat right there.

:confused:
    Dirty Stories From nightclubs

Can I haz stoary now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

hacx wrote: »
    ressurecting this thread after a recent incident at a rural nightclub.
    Essentialy a bunch of about 12 fellas, from 17 upwards spontaneously started shifting eachother. Not only that, but they made it into a club. "Da Shifters Crew". It's on facebook. I sit next to the "CEO" in History. He's very open about the whle thing. The whole thing has turned half of the village of Lixnaw into bisexual farmers.

dont look for it on facebook, MY EYES, MY EYES!

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

syklops wrote: »
    :confused:

Can I haz stoary now?

You can haz cheeseburger. You cant have f.ucking paedobear story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

Kasabian wrote: »
    We really are a country that can't enjoy drink properly and I say that as a person who could not.

ireland is not unique with these types of stories
    I've been to clubs in newcastle, nyc, prague , berlin, Hong Kong, bangkok and other places and its all the same (English nightclubs are the worst I've seen for people pissing puking and dumping on the floors , walls mirror's etc

in prague a night called hot peppers , got taking to a germany bird , she blew me while I ordered our drinks,
    she then took me across the dance floor , stripped naked and ask me to hump her on the sofa
    , a couple of other women who seen her also stripped naked , almost turned into a full blown orgy
    prague is such a great city one of my fav's

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

careca11 wrote: »
    in prague a night called hot peppers , got taking to a germany bird , she blew me while I ordered our drinks,
    she then took me across the dance floor , stripped naked and ask me to hump her on the sofa
    , a couple of other women who seen her also stripped naked , almost turned into a full blown orgy

http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/7f/84/332795.jpg

I believe you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

jme2010 wrote: »
    You can haz cheeseburger. You cant have f.ucking paedobear story.

Post fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Then she unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down slightly, and motioned for me to get busy with my hands.

She then motioned for me to grope her titties with my other hand.

After about ten or less minutes of this, she seemed to loose interest - hopped up, awkwardly redid her jeans (drunk as FOCK), and wandered off - without a single word.

...I was like - SCORE!!

Sounds like you were crap to be honest. :pac::pac::pac:

I jest, I jest!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I once managed to drop my handbag into a puddle of sick in a nightclub in Cork.

I loved that bag :(

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

I once managed to drop my handbag into a puddle of sick in a nightclub in Cork.

I loved that bag :(

That was you? I loved that sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

ireland is not unique with these types of stories
    I've been to clubs in newcastle, nyc, prague , berlin, Hong Kong, bangkok and other places and its all the same (English nightclubs are the worst I've seen for people pissing puking and dumping on the floors , walls mirror's etc

I've been in Hot Peppers. It's a strip club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

The other week in Waterford I was out with my friends. One of my friends disappeared and after about 10 minutes I saw him run in from the smoking area. He had been sitting out in the smoking area when some random girl got on top of him. She then proceeded to move downwards and try unzip his pants, in the middle of the smoking area, with everyone looking at her.

He pushed her off and ran back inside fast as he could :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Aoifey! wrote: »
    The other week in Waterford I was out with my friends. One of my friends disappeared and after about 10 minutes I saw him run in from the smoking area. He had been sitting out in the smoking area when some random girl got on top of him. She then proceeded to move downwards and try unzip his pants, in the middle of the smoking area, with everyone looking at her.

Stage fright?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Doesn't like girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭TrollHammaren

Has self respect?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

This thread has put me off drinking or going out again, but some of these stories are horrifically funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

I've been in Hot Peppers. It's a strip club.
    Must have been an expensive orgy so... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

small d*ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

Years ago I went to the jacks of a local nightclub and I see a few people stand around p*ssing themselves laughing looking into one of the cubicles. So i stroll over and see a guy, passed out sitting on the bog (pants still on), dressed in full fox hunting outfit. Red blazer, black boots and white pants, which were now brown and wet. Can't remember if he had a hat on or not. Was still a f**king bizarre scene.

One was quite embarrassed when one woke up, I'm sure.

And no, it wasn't fancy dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

keithkk16 wrote: »
    Fingering on dance floors in Donegal nightclubs is the norm these days.

Or this one in the seaview nightclub Gweedore from a few years ago

http://www.bebo.com/c/photos/view?MemberId=5123471940&PhotoAlbumId=7071473790&PhotoId=7736744711

I thought Bebo was extinct too but this page is still up there

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

keithkk16 wrote: »
    Fingering on dance floors in Donegal nightclubs is the norm these days.

Oh when Tommy came home, I though he said that he got "A finger of fudge". Makes sense now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Where did that happen?,i might go in for a bottle over the weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Computer Sci

I am proud to say that I rarely drink, or visit nightclubs much – but having been in a nightclub maybe once or twice in recent years, along with passing them by at night time, I find the behaviour of many prevalent to be an abomination and the lax approach taken the morals and general conduct to be a disgrace to our civilised society. It is unfortunate that we as a society have gotten to the stage where drinking, drugs and promiscuity are actively celebrated amongst large segments of our youth population.

Of course nobody dares tackle this culture of barbarism as to do so brings on scorn and mockery, or insults. And what is worse is the complete lack of regard shown for public and civic property during closing hours when the people are leaving the clubs – along with assaults on the Gards and healthcare staff in hospitals, where many of the club goers end up.

One of the greatest pities is that we have allowed our society to fall so far, and that we cannot find other outlets of entertainment for our people both young and old. Everything from the lax approach to alcohol, drug use, promiscuity and crime is leading to a sad decay in the morale of our youth. I am readily fed up with the celebration of barbarism and social decline in our cities and towns, where “anything goes”. Indeed, it is unfortunate that many people who live in these areas are terrified to leave their homes at night – not to mention the potential risk to their property by thugs going to and fro the nightclubs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

I am proud to say that I rarely drink, or visit nightclubs much – but having been in a nightclub maybe once or twice in recent years, along with passing them by at night time, I find the behaviour of many prevalent to be an abomination and the lax approach taken the morals and general conduct to be a disgrace to our civilised society. It is unfortunate that we as a society have gotten to the stage where drinking, drugs and promiscuity are actively celebrated amongst large segments of our youth population.

Of course nobody dares tackle this culture of barbarism as to do so brings on scorn and mockery, or insults. And what is worse is the complete lack of regard shown for public and civic property during closing hours when the people are leaving the clubs – along with assaults on the Gards and healthcare staff in hospitals, where many of the club goers end up.

One of the greatest pities is that we have allowed our society to fall so far, and that we cannot find other outlets of entertainment for our people both young and old. Everything from the lax approach to alcohol, drug use, promiscuity and crime is leading to a sad decay in the morale of our youth. I am readily fed up with the celebration of barbarism and social decline in our cities and towns, where “anything goes”. Indeed, it is unfortunate that many people who live in these areas are terrified to leave their homes at night – not to mention the potential risk to their property by thugs going to and fro the nightclubs

WOAH, tough crowd...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

*Looks at username, smiles knowingly*

The vast majority of us can handle our drink, drugs and promiscuity without getting in trouble or causing trouble. I celebrate them, because they are great fun, no need to be judgmental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Computer Sci

Veles wrote: »
    So you didn't get a ride then?

I do not go out of my way to look for it no. And I do not appreciate been asked questions that contain vulgar language, or that are sarcastically put.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I do not go out of my way to look for it no. And I do not appreciate been asked questions that contain vulgar language, or that are sarcastically put.

You are totally in the wrong place then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

*Looks at username, smiles knowingly*

The vast majority of us can handle our drink, drugs and promiscuity without getting in trouble or causing trouble. I celebrate them, because they are great fun, no need to be judgmental.

Hey, we're not all like Compuer Sci there ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/7/70/Cool_story_bro.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

It is unfortunate that we as a society have gotten to the stage where drinking, drugs and promiscuity are actively celebrated amongst large segments of our youth population...Of course nobody dares tackle this culture of barbarism as to do so brings on scorn and mockery, or insults

To some extent I agree, and while I have laughed at most of the stories on this thread there is still that uneasy feeling that if the same behaviour was exhibited by animals you'd be sickened. Some people behave worse than animals... and I haven't been in a niteclub in this country in about 3 or so years because of it... well that and the fact that most are no better than overcrowded badly ventilated cowsheds and you're expected to pay over the odds for the pleasure of being there.

On the other hand I love a good pint, or the occassional feed of pints, I'm not promiscuous, don't do other drugs, and I've never been in trouble with AGS or gone to A&E with a drink related injury.

Advertisement