Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG Manifesto out

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jimaneejeebus

Auctionmcd wrote: »
    I would vote for that, as we arent going to have any other influences in Healthcare we might as well have something nice to look at while we are waiting on trolleys

I think it might sway some of those swing voters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Auctionmcd

dsmythy wrote: »
    That talks about making local government more powerful and accountable and also indicates three options each council would have other than property taxes to raise revenues. So no property tax.

Well IF you truly believe that Councils IF given the power will abstain from property taxation then vote FG, I however do not believe this.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

nesf wrote: »
    He did not say that. He said they weren't automatically good resource allocations which is a very different statement.

He was referring, as I was, to the proposed infrastructural investment by FG, which is what this thread is about. But if you want to split hairs, fine.

Advertisement