Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore movie

Options
  • 15-02-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey chaps

If I post a link to a short movie about Tramore would I be banned by one of the moderators for being an utter bollockks or sth? Just wanna find out first cos I've been warned it's very easy to be suspended here.

Sieg Heil (if you mods really are Nazis you'll dig that):p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Maybe contact one of them and ask.

Whats the movie about anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 monkeysockss

Sod it, I'll just put it out there. Was first made about 10 years ago, and they've just got it up on youtube. It's about 20 mins long in two parts. I was involved a little bit. I think its brilliant, but then I'm biased....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__vdDqKRTws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbY1JnI_SEs

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Guramoogah

Hey, monkeysockss, that was somethin' else, man. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, I'm glad I watched it but I dunno if I ever want to see it again!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

A PM would have got ya a quick answer. ;)

Post away... and in terms of being suspended easily here, just be sure to read the PM/Email that the owners of the site send out when you joined plus the forum charter and you should be okay. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 monkeysockss

Thanks Sully. Laziness on my part really. And thanks for feedback other poster. Sorry...doing this from my phone and can't see names. Sully an easy one to remember tho ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Jasus, Tramore has their own Rubberbandits before the Rubberbandits even knew what plastic bags were!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ha! a few familiar faces and places there!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

pure madness!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Groovy 70s mono synth music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Here's another film set in Tramore (but it wasn't made there).

• Advertisement
Advertisement