Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instant email notification query.

Options
  • 15-02-2011 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

Hi

I don't seem to be receiving instant email notification. I went in under user cp> edit options and changed the default thread subscription mode to instant email notification, but I only seem to be receiving email notifications for 1 thread(<linked), any other threads I start, post in or follow I don't get any email.

Any ideas?

Thanks

<edit>seems to be working now thanks :o<edit>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Had you posted in those threads before you changed your settings? If so, you'll need to change the settings for each thread.

If you use this link, you can see your subscribed threads and change your notification settings for multiple threads at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

It seems to be working now:o

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Glad you got it sorted. FYI: you will only get one notification if a thread that you're following gets a new reply. You won't get an e-mail for each new reply.

Advertisement