Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You tube wont play

• 15-02-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭

Hello folks, I tried to play a piece of music on youtube for my daughter this evening but it wont play/ I can open youtube and the song comes up in my favvourites but wont play? Any tip or advice would be much appreciated

Thank you
    LeoB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭frank9901

you may need to install flash player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Or click the allow button on IE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Big Lar wrote: »
    Or click the allow button on IE

What is this? Sorry noy very good with P.Cs and the lingo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭noshankus

What exactly do you see when you try to access it? Is it a blank (black) window where the video should be? Are there any pop-ups that ask you to install anything?
    What browser are you using to access youtube?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

sounds like your adobe needs to be updated

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Download your version, close any browsers you have open and install.

Youtube should work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

noshankus wrote: »
    What exactly do you see when you try to access it? Is it a blank (black) window where the video should be? Are there any pop-ups that ask you to install anything?
    What browser are you using to access youtube?

I use avant browser.

I get the information up but there is only a blank screen.

Nabber, will do that once I get kids to bed.

Thanks all for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭noshankus

LeoB wrote: »
    I use avant browser.

Can you try the exact same page/youtube link with a different browser? This will identify if it is a browser or a general issue.

Advertisement