Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company of Heroes password?

Options
  • 15-02-2011 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

I cannot remember registering this game and it is now asking me for a password. Checked out the website and can't seem to see anything. I requested the password reset with all 3 of my emails, but they are not recognised.

My dad has 2 copies of the game and they both ask for a password... any suggestions?

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I cannot remember registering this game and it is now asking me for a password. Checked out the website and can't seem to see anything. I requested the password reset with all 3 of my emails, but they are not recognised.

My dad has 2 copies of the game and they both ask for a password... any suggestions?

Cheers.

It's possible you didn't register them. The requirement for a RelicNews account was only introduced in a later patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I remember having some weird problem with this when I tried playing it recently. Is it asking for a password when you click on the "Play" button in the main menu? If that's it, I think there's another button somewhere on the screen, that isn't immediately obvious, that let's you play without logging in.

Can't be positive about it (it was a while ago), so I may be way off. I just remember having a load of trouble with it since they changed the menu around. Not the best help, I'm afraid. If I get a chance, I'll try re-installing it to make sure waht I clicked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Thanks for the information folks...

I am almost 100% sure I didn't register them as they are not the type of games I would play online. My dad has 3 different games, but he found a fix himself. He disconnects the internet before playing the game which seems to work. Game freezes every so often, that could be a GFX problem though, not 100% sure... Well I will take a closer look at it for him when I visit next :)

Advertisement