Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000w+ PSU and x58 mobo

Options
  • 15-02-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Looking for a new PSU and mobo since mine are dead :( . I dont want another Evga mobo and was thinking of going for the rampage 3 (Fits with color scheme). I see the coolermaster silent pro PSU is a good price.

Suggestions please. 500e budget approx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

jackoire wrote: »
    Looking for a new PSU and mobo since mine are dead :( . I dont want another Evga mobo and was thinking of going for the rampage 3 (Fits with color scheme). I see the coolermaster silent pro PSU is a good price.

Suggestions please. 500e budget approx.

Unless you really, really, want the colours, I'd look at a different board. Very expensive, and not really worth it unless you're going to be screwing with LN2. ;)

As regards PSU, I'm actually thinking of selling my 1200W Thermaltake unit, if you're interested. Pretty much any PSU from CM, Corsair, Silverstone, PC P&C, etc. will be a good one.

Advertisement