Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler recommendations

Options
  • 15-02-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,
    I checked the sticky's and theres no numbers there, so looking to see if anyone has the name/number of a good tiler
    Need to get new tiles laid in my hall & kitchen (next week hopefully).

Also, what is the going rate for a metre sq..if thats the way they work it out?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

littlemaxi wrote: »
    Hi,
    I checked the sticky's and theres no numbers there, so looking to see if anyone has the name/number of a good tiler
    Need to get new tiles laid in my hall & kitchen (next week hopefully).

Also, what is the going rate for a metre sq..if thats the way they work it out?

thanks

There is a tiler living in the cresant his van is parked there at night you could get his no. off it. I think it's Stephens Tiling not sure.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭oinkely

sent you a PM re an excellent tiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

Sent you a PM as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭dubmark74

Hi, I'm looking for a good tiler to tile an en-suite on soutch dublin (shankill) area. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

I highly suggest http://braytile.ie/index.html

We have used them for years and believe it or not.....I hope your sitting for this.....they show up when asked!

You will have to excuse me about that as we have had so many workers not showing up for jobs recently its not funny!! Nice to see the recession isnt for everyone:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Nancenet70

we used Hylandflooring.ie

they did 3 bathrooms and a kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭dubmark74

Thanks for the references, i'll check these out.

Advertisement