Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Immermat Timer

• 15-02-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get one of these in Dublin or online ?
    My has packed in and just want to swap it out

Only place I have seen so far is SwitchCraft.ie but it looks like it is for trade only

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 joey101

any good electricial or hardware should stock them very popular make

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

most electrical wholesalers keep them, think the one you speak of is the analogue type with the tabs you push in to set the duration. if you give me a rough idea of what area your in i can give ye details of who would have them near you. the code is a flash 31100 and are approx 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Huffer1979

Thanks very much, I live out around Blanchardstown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

One of the major dublin agents for flash is a company called chronotherm if you phone them you will get the nearest agent to you that does them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

Huffer1979 wrote: »
    Thanks very much, I live out around Blanchardstown

t o reillys in blanch should have em, if not give me a pm as we are in finglas. o reillys are on the clonsilla road down near the cop shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement