Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap adrenaline extreme sports!

• 15-02-2011 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

I kitesurf, surf and do a bit of mountain biking, but what else is there to do! Would love to wave kayak or do rapids but that costs alot, Is coasting dangerous!

Anyone know anything else that is interesting and fun that would be good in the summer! Even ideas like those huge slide on hills that people make!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭mcgarry098

Have to be able to do them in mayo,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Mayo? Extreme running. Extreme swimming. Surfing. Windsurfing. MTB. Extreme ironing. Diving. Free diving. Skating. Roller blading. In-line skating. Street running. Triathlone. Duathlone. Marathone.
    Not bad for two minutes of typing, but I got bored... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭VNP

cage fighting- man vs dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fkite

You kite surf and surf and still find the time to be bored, when there is no wind or surf I like to jump off cliffs, but be sure to protect your balls. SUP Stand up paddling is also quiet cool but maybe a bit boring for original poster

Advertisement