Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used visa bureau.co.uk

Options
  • 15-02-2011 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,Has Anyone on here applied for there visa using the Visa Bureau,i have Googled it and most posts seem to deem them good enough but iv been waiting 2 months for my visa,rang them twice today and left messages and got no reply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

What sort of Visa?..... WHV?

WHV should just take a few days... I would have be chasing them 6 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭yogimotorsport

Ya working holiday visa,i ticked the box as i have a conviction from years ago but they seem to be taking a serious amount of time telling me yes or know,i cant seem to be able to get through directly to my case worker

Not straight forward then, just have to start chasing then.

No not really but iv learnt my lesson,just dont want to appear desperate or impatient to them if it makes sence,I applied on the 14th of december surley it cant take much longer

well I would have expected them to contact you and asked for details about the conviction first befaore they give you a definite answer of yes or no.

• Advertisement

I sent them my Garda clearance certificate 2 weeks ago,so i dont know what the hold up is
    Sorry now with another stupid question but i was going through Google and came across a site where a poster said that if your Visa is going to be rejected that they warn you in advance in order to withdraw your application as visa rejection automatically bans you from the country permanently.Is this true?

I sent them my Garda clearance certificate 2 weeks ago,so i dont know what the hold up is
    Sorry now with another stupid question but i was going through Google and came across a site where a poster said that if your Visa is going to be rejected that they warn you in advance in order to withdraw your application as visa rejection automatically bans you from the country permanently.Is this true?

Doubt it, most bans are 3 years.

Advertisement