Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 40 years celebration scam

Options
  • 15-02-2011 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Any one else get one of these, saying ive won 900000 pounds obviously bull **** just googled 40 years nokia scam and lots came up, gees vyou'd have to be really thick to fall for that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bruno77

I too was lucky enough to win £900,000! Came from an 086 number, 673 last 3 digits. Got a claim code to email to a live.com email account. If only it were true...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Yep, we just got one,
    from
    086 ****673

( I assume they are spoofing the cellphone no. of some innocent person here...)

anybody interested can contact nokiacpremium@gmail.com,

Best of luck, y'all!

I've sent them an email from a dummy account....lets see what happens. I expect a response from Nigeria shortly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

what I'd be more concerned with is where did they get your number ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

A no, its between us, its only €225,000 each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 bettymay

I just got the text, I too am wondering where they got my no. the number 086 3844673 is not active and i supposedly won 900 000 oh i wish.
    Just going to delete it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Dinge

Yes. It came in on my O2 mobile internet account. I'm riiiiich :D I can only assume that they just generated the numbers because I've no idea who on earth would have my O2 broadband number.

you must respond quickly to this! all the AH guys know about it - dont let them in first & tooken all er moneh!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056181406

Advertisement