Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to appeal to a different administrator (Trojan)

• 15-02-2011 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

One outside the sports section. I specifically have a problem with legitimate complaints about the conduct of moderators being dismissed as 'insults'.

Specifically my complaints are that RuggieBear in particular micromanages the conversations of the Rugby section according to his own personal standards, not those of the charter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "I have a problem with...."
    I can't fix that. Only you can. You already received a reply in your other DRT thread and have been told what will result if you keep on this track once your current ban is up. It's up to you if you stay as part of that community or not. .
    That is all I have to say on this matter. I am closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement