Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

printer/scanner glass relpacement

• 15-02-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

just discovered ive broken the glass on my hp c2580 , is it possible to replace it with standard glass or does it need specific glass,if so where could i get it ?? cheers for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

TBH Bin it and buy a new All in One

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

take it to a glass cutter and have them cut a new piece to fit it.

the glass is just plain standard glass

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭full gas

cheers just the news i was looking for !!! no point in throwing away a perfectly good machine

Advertisement