Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possible band members Wanted Dublin

• 15-02-2011 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Looking to start a group kind of like local natives/fanfarlo/mumford & sons feel. But to write our own music along with some covers ofc. Basically a mix of alternative/indie/folk sound.

I'm located in south dublin, am open to a bita travel to north dublin if needs be.

My influences are mainly musicians like Paolo nutini and Bob dylan and Coldplay with a recent mix of the aforementioned groups

Open to all instruments, ideally looking for another guitarist, banjo player, bass player, a good piano or keyboard player and of course a singer cause i cant cover that one myself.

I play guitar, ukulele and a little piano, just started learning a few months ago.Hopefully picking up mandolin soon.

Hope to hear from some people!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭readytorock

i'm 23, do a bit of singing, mainly just jammin wit mates so if u want to meet up to see how it sounds etc itd be good.

let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MarcusTheCarcus

I'm 19, south Dublin, play guitar for 8 years now, interested in forming a hard working band. I write a lot, but aint so great on vocals. PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 14 joheidhin

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056176281

I'm a singer / guitarist / banjoist / songwriter looking for musicians. Have a look at my ad for more details

Thanks

Advertisement